TechnoS is a Technology based Solutions company, providing advanced materials processing and characterisation solutions through our offices and partners across India and abroad. Founded by graduates from one of the World's best Institutes, "Indian Institute of Technology", and supported by highly experienced team of PhD, Engineers and MBA, TechnoS provides technology solutions for the following:
Established as a Partnership firm in the year 2008, we “Technos Instruments” are a leading Manufacturer of a wide range of Optical Data Transmission Devices,Photoelectric Switches, Laser Sensors, etc. Situated in Jaipur (Rajasthan, India), we have constructed a wide and well functional infrastructural unit that plays an important role in the growth of our company. We offer these products at reasonable rates and deliver these within the promised time-frame. Under the headship of “Mr. Shankar Jha” (Manager- Sales & Support), we have gained a huge clientele across the nation.
|Nature of Business||Exporter and Manufacturer|
|Company CEO||Tarun Sharda|
|Registered Address||J-422, Chatrala Circle, RIICO Industrial Area, Sitapura,, Jaipur- 302022, Rajasthan, India|
|Total Number of Employees||11 to 25 People|
|Year of Establishment||2008|
|Legal Status of Firm||Partnership Firm|
|Annual Turnover||Rs. 2 - 5 Crore|
|Import Export Code (IEC)||03090*****|
Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details
|Payment Mode||CashDDOnlineBank Transfer|
|Shipment Mode||By Road|
Send us a Quick MessageDiscuss more about your requirement by contacting us now
Founded by one of the World’s best Institutes- “Indian Institute of Technology” and supported by highly experienced team of PhD, Engineers and MBA. TechnoS is a technology based solutions company, providing materials processing and characterization solutions to academic to industries. We have a high level of technical support to our customers from our offices in Mumbai, Jaipur, Kolkata, Poland and Tokyo.
The organization's prosperity has an essential pretended by the gigantic framework that it groups. Fused with most recent innovations, it helps the group to upgrade the rate of creation with the nature of the items.
Who We Are
Equipped with highly qualified and experienced personnel, we are a Mumbai (India) based company. We provide Technology Solutions – TechnoS - for process and analytical equipments, including automation through image processing to Research and Development sector in universities, national laboratories and industries in India and abroad.
Beside, supplying and maintaining high technology products such as vacuum deposition systems, scientific instruments for material characterizations, etc., our services also include providing high level of technical support to both the ‘Customers’ and ‘Global Enterprises’ (Principals).
Aim / Vision / Mission
TechnoS Mission is to build a services excellence center in India to support the spread of High Technology Scientific Process and Analytical Tools in India, by providing distribution, training and maintenance support services.
TechnoS Business Philosophy is to bridge Principal Suppliers and End-users to serve both the ends and provide ‘High Quality with Cost Efficiency’.
We are widely recognized in this sector due to our premium quality range of products,which we provide in several shades. Due to the following unique reasons, we are able to carve a niche in this field:
- Adroit team of professionals
- Transparent dealings
- Positive records
- Well-equipped warehouse
- Customized options
- Affordable price structure
- Wide distribution network
- Prompt delivery
We believe in providing the best solutions to our clients through modular approach and customization. We meet up with every requirement of our clients with high quality at cost-effectiveness.
- Institute Of Minerals & Materials Technology, Bhubaneswar, India
- Bhabha Atomic Research Centerï¼ˆ Barcï¼‰, Mumbai, India
- CSIR - Indian Institute Of Chemical Biology, Kolkata, India
- Central Glass And Ceramic Research Institute (CGCRI), Kolkata, India
- Indian Institute Of Technology (IIT) Kanpur, India
- Malaviya National Institute Of Technology (MNIT) Jaipur, INDIA
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL R&D), Hyderabad, INDIA
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (R & D center), Faridabad, INDIA
- Gem Testing Laboratory (GTL), Jaipur, INDIA
- Archaeological survey of India, (ASI) Aurangabad, INDIA
- Central Manufacturing Technology Institute (CMTI), Bangalore, INDIA
- Alagappa University, Karaikudi, INDIA
- Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya ï¼ˆGGU) , Bilaspur, INDIA
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi, INDIA
- Institute of Advanced Study in Science and Technology (IASST) Guwahati, INDIA
- Govt. Degree College For Women, Anantnag, INDIA
- The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara, INDIA
- Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida, India
- CSIR AMPRI, Bhopal, India
- ISRO Inertial Systems Unit (IISU), Thiruvananthapuram, India
- Delhi Technological University, Delhi, India
- Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) Varanasi, India
- Hyundai Motor Company
- Institute of Nuclear Medicine & Allied Sciences, Delhi
- TATA ELXSI LTD, Banglore
- ADANI CMA MUNDRA TERMINAL P LTD