|Oerating mode||Changeover of DARK-ON/LIGHT-ON|
|Control output||1C relay contact|
|Power Source||100 to 240VAC(10%,-15% 50/60Hz)|
|Power consumption||5 VA|
|Detecting distance||5 M|
|Detectable objects||Heated materials with 360 to 1,200 Degree C|
|Weight||. 950 GM|
Miniaturized amplifier Easy to monitor light-receiving level with 8-point level lamp Detecting the heated materials with 360 to 1,200 Degree C
Setting of sensitivity adjustment against temperature of detecting material had not been obvious. However this equipment displays reception level lamps in every twice using linear characteristic relationship between temperature and analog output voltage(8 levels). Operation setting can be made with level display or analog voltage. Also, there are three ranges, L/M/H as detection temperature changeover switch. Any parts such as slits etc. aren't required for 350 to 1,200. It is epoch-making HMD that operation point setting is possible with detecting condition before operation.
Optical axis adjustment
- It is capable of being used within the scope of 100 to 240VAC.
- 8-point LED display unable to monitor the margin and emitting state.
- Warning output is provided.
- We have wide variety of sensor head.
- Optical axis adjuster, TES-110 and TES-140 are also available as an option.(Ask us in details)
- This is using red laser element(Class 2) and it is easy to adjust optical axis visually.