Other Details :
|Model Name/Number||STJ-0172 MIcro Contact Monitor|
|Protective Structure||IP 67|
Controls the pressure applied on the ATR crystal during sample analysis. For ATR measurements the pressure is a very significant issue. Too much pressure can crack the ATR crystal and too much low pressure will make no good contact between ATR crystal and your sample. So to avoid that you can set an alarm at a specified pressure with μContact Monitor II. The alarm will be triggered as soon as you reach your pre-specified pressure limit. Like this you can apply the desired maximum pressure on the sample for obtaining a high quality spectrum without breaking your ATR-crystal. Combining the μ Contact Pressure Monitor with the MicroVice-mini Holder provides greater sampling flexibility and ease of mounting when making ATR-measurements using microscopes. The gimballing mechanism of the MicroVice-mini Holder (MV-Mini) permits correct adjusting and orientation of the sample. Also, the MV-mini securely holds the μContact Pressure Monitor when mounted on the microscope. By setting the alarm at a specified pressure, error measurements resulting from high pressures are eliminated and the ATR objective in the microscope is protected. The backplate of the MicroVice-mini measures 25 x 75 mm - the same size as a common glass slide. The MV-mini therefore can easily be mounted on the stage of most microscopes. Features:
- Controlled pressure exertion on sample and ATR-objective.
- Acoustic signal prevents applying excessive pressure.
- ATR objective and sample are protected efficiently against breaking.
- Error measurements resulting from high pressures are eliminated.
- Multiple samples can be measured at a specified pressure setting, thus speeding up the processing of samples.